jam cams/ manifold and possible jam decat

as above friend here think he has got a barn find of a jam engine lucky sod, defo is the jam mani, super thick decat looks like a zep one but its slightly different and he said the cams are different. the lad has a dyno printout of the engine for 260 bhp back in 2003-4 so ive been told. there was a hybrid on it of some discription but it was sold a few years back

if the cams are jam anyone have a price on them?

there is defo a jam manifold and that jam/zep decat any price on them either?

there may be other goodies internally but he hasnt got that far, any help is appreciated

jam manis are cast, and are the same as the standard, but without the resrictor

they are very unlikely to crack.

they go for about £250

jam/zep decat, i havent seen a jam one i dont think

but zep ones go for about £130ish

(is it cast or stainless?)

never heard of jam cams before, must be fairly rare

I paid 650 for crusie cams a few years back, they where rgrinds of the oem cams done by cruise. They are likley to be the same with jam cams, if thats the case you will need to sell them with the pre shimmed head as the cruise ones do NOT shim up to standard toyota specs and where a night mare to work with!! So i would say 800+ for the complete head depending on the spec of the head.

If its a jam engine id check the crank over as it maybe jam built but not all jam products, i know hrf made a stroker kit so i wohld check and see if thats the case with this and if it is pm me :lol: im desperate to get my hands on an hrf stroker crank tbh!! Lol

cheers for the replys yeah trisk i have a jam mani here myself i also have a zep decat but he said there is no welds in the body like the zep one one staight piece and a cup for the wastegate if you get what im on about haha flanges aswell are the same massive as the zep one

yeah as far as i remember it was 252s or something from jam, if they are being sold i would get him to sell the head as they are all the same anyway, the head may have some work done aswell with the cams so as you said it would better to sell the hole lot

shorty dude have you any info on the stroker kit? pics or that i know i could compare with oem stuff but if you could pm me on the matter it would be great cheers