Join TOC-IRl ireland

Hey all just a quick hello from across the pond

im admin on a irish toyota forum that was started up 2 years ago and has grown and grown

we now have one of the biggest anual meets in ireland with this year have 150+ cars

link to aftermath thread

http://www.toyotaownersclub-irl.com/t10952...-meet-aftermath

link to or dublins rep

bi-moto starlet

http://www.toyotaownersclub-irl.com/t7795-...eady-for-racing

we hope to make it to a few shows in england next year and mayb have a joint meet some time in the furture

look forward to seening your selfs join up

neilturbo

Im a member have been quite a few months

Get joining people meet a few more starlet owners, plus were planning on having a few of these lads come over for Japfest hopefully next year so will be good to get to know everyone :)

Did you guys sort out the admin member who was ripping people off?

admin?? not one of our admin team was ever caught up in bad dealings, we "had" a rep that owed 20 measly euro to a member but went missing and was never heard of again, we went to the trouble of going to the person is questions house even to try and sort it out but to no avail... i know that you seen this on other forums and the fact that the person who was caught in bad dealings had to the cheek to say that we done nothing about it is another matter and this member then went off and had bad dealings with a rep on our site.. grey area for the people involved in this especially when the person that got hard done by in turn ripped of a member of staff on toc-irl...

this was a long time ago too...

thread is going up on toc-irl inviting members to join up on here, hopefully in future we could organize a huge meet with our fellow starlet members across the pond...

cheers,

john

thread is going up on toc-irl inviting members to join up on here, hopefully in future we could organize a huge meet with our fellow starlet members across the pond...

cheers,

john

Wheels are in motion for a joint stand next year

nice to have such a good relationship with another starlet site without the "rivalry" being there like other sites. Seen quite a few of our members and traders using TOC

thanks for spreading the word on your site too bout time there was a help rather than work against attitude in the starlet scene for once

get joining up guys :)

Wheels are in motion for a joint stand next year

nice to have such a good relationship with another starlet site without the "rivalry" being there like other sites. Seen quite a few of our members and traders using TOC

thanks for spreading the word on your site too bout time there was a help rather than work against attitude in the starlet scene for once

get joining up guys :)

oh dont start, its actually quiet sad the way people go on at times... never mind high horse power, high horses springs to mind... :)

should be an epic stand and myself and neil will go to all lenghts to get the numbers over.. cheers guys

aye since your looking for members off here, could you please stick up a uksc link up thread in return on your site please?

its only fair <_<

yeh he offered straight away G for me to put a link up on there I&#39;ve only just got round to doing it but im on it now :p

a nice few members from here have joined and vice versa im a moderator over on toc-irl and ive been a member since day one and it has to be one of the friendliest and most helpful sites im on and probably one of the only i use and post in regularly and i can see myself becoming an active member on here aswell seems like a brilliant site keep it up guys <_<