Speed Cameras..

If your local you might now, but had 4 mates in the car tonight, and was just coming off gabalfa fly over towaards town where the 30mph speed cameras are.. there was a white car just ahead of me that slammed on his breaks and went through the cam fine. Past the lines no flash. Looking in my rear view mirror threes a blue car not to far from me and as I get to about the middle of the lines on the road honest to god going 25 after shitting myself seeing that white car brake Sharp, I slowed down miles before, not that i was going over 40 anyway, I'm just always extra cautious going through cameras at my age because i cant afford the 3 points on my licence, anyway i was in the middle, white car just clearing the.lines, blue car just starting on the lines and it flashed me twice...and I know for a fact I was going 25 I always do it, my mates always laugh at Mr for going too slow through cameras bit I can't afford the points..its a two lane road, and two lanes the otherside with a seperate speed camera and there was no traffic on the otherside.. why did it flash me, and also twice like it was calculating my speed? Really worried. I know i shouldn't be because I wasn't speeding but still.

Don't worry about it mate. If you get something through the post just contest it was the blue car or the equipment needs calibrating.

Cross the bridge when you get to it. Lifes too short to care about these things especially when you know you haven't done anything wrong.

Sure it wasnt just the car behind double flashing his lights trying to trick you, I had a mate do it to me with h.i.d's and beleive me it can look really similar especially if your not looking at the time.

Also if you know you werent speeding you have nothing to worry about, the two flashes and the lines on the road are there to measure your speed so you can actually work it out yourself.... apparently.