Hi people,

I'm new to this forum however i have cheekily parked on your stand at JAE ;) .

My name is Tony, but you can call me T.

Some may recognise my car from the show, i was on the corner of the ukstarlet stand.

Here is are a couple of pics of my car, a little old as i have removed the 16v badges.

Starlet1.jpg

Starlet2.jpg

T

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to UKSC T! :D

Very nice Starlet there amigo :p

Really like the black with red lip Speedlines, similar ot an idea I had myself a while back ;)

Where did you get the lil' horns for the Toyota badge by the way as been after some myself for a while now?

Enjoy your stay :D

hey bro welcome im surprised its taken you soo long to get here,

its soo good to see the sr evolved and looking cooler than ever, stunning example to say the least,

are you still modding the sr at the moment?????

Hi guys, thanks for the welcome,

Wasn't me that got it, shelly bought it and put it on before i stole her car. Most of the stuff is done by her, i've jus got a bucket seat, new suspensions, HIDs, full system exhaust, sprayed wheels and lights. I even managed to steal her sound system aswell :p

Still, she kinda moved onto the turbo version.. ;) O well, won't be too long till mine will be quicker! :D

T

hey bro welcome im surprised its taken you soo long to get here,

its soo good to see the sr evolved and looking cooler than ever, stunning example to say the least,

are you still modding the sr at the moment?????

Thanks mate, yer still modding it atm, looking for more power now.. was weighing up the costs of a supercharger to the cheaper option of turbo-ing it. Supercharger is better and different but the turbo is so much cheaper.. giving me a headache ;) O well, still got plenty of time to let me NCB increase :p

T

yea me too, glad you made it though still a nice motor - no TOC references on here though please i see the gel stickers on your bumper

lol, well spotted mate. Again wasn't me that put it on, why so, are there bad relations between you guys? ... or does this count as mentioning them? ;)

T

a supercharged 4agze would be minted,

any 4ag motor would be great infact, way way better than any piece of crap honda could ever produce ;)

hopefully we might see you post on here more often :p

lol, well spotted mate. Again wasn't me that put it on, why so, are there bad relations between u guys? ... or does this count as mentioning them? ;)

T

yea you could say that, the unfiar tosspots banned your sista and a few of us for advertising this site-not doing anything wrong, just some power hungry mods which is soo soo petty

might sound childish but as a result we waged a personal vendeta on them, the starlet forum on toc is nice and stagnent now :p

a supercharged 4agze would be minted,

any 4ag motor would be great infact, way way better than any piece of crap honda could ever produce :p

hopefully we might see you post on here more often :D

Ah, yet another consideration that was suggested to me earlier. Do you know anyone who has done this before? And jus to be sure.. you are talking about the engine the MR2 MK1 has right? ;)

T

yea you could say that, the unfiar tosspots banned your sista and a few of us for advertising this site-not doing anything wrong, just some power hungry mods which is soo soo petty

might sound childish but as a result we waged a personal vendeta on them, the starlet forum on toc is nice and stagnent now ;)

O yer, i remember lol, all i heard from it was from Shelly complaining about her lost post count LMFAO!

T

aw11, or the ae86, or various other toyota's.

to be honest, that'd require big custom work anyway, 4efte is far cheaper, buying a ready made GT is cheaper again, and easier, and would be safer and better specced with the stuff they come with. ;]

thats the blue top 4age(120bhp) more inferior than the silver top 20valve(140bhop aprox) or the black top 20valve with individual throttle bodys(165bhp redline at 9k)

then the 4agze (180bhp with supercharger) ---- soo many minted engines to think of

yea i know of a few people that have done this conversion, three of the engine mounts line up so it would be a case of getting the engine in with the three mounts then welding in the fourth one,

the major headake of this conversion is the actual wiring issues, a total nightmare to say the least , but all the information is there for the conversion but not to be undertaken unless you have people you can trust with the know how ;)

Welcome to uksc.jpg T ;)

Its about time we had you on board :p

Its awesome that you are taking a more n/a approach on things rather than choosing turbo straight off.

You car is a really good base to work on, now you can concentrate on power.

You won't be disappointed if you do go for the A series engines as you would have an ultimate response EP at the end of it.

Costly but would be ultimate, also wouldnt be easy to handle so will need v.good braking upgrades.

Give us a shout on msn jozman18@hotmail.com as I'm heavily into n/a tuning with a mildly tuned EP91 myself, I'm sure we would be on a similar wavelength.

You can easily improve the SR with some nice little mods such as the corolla manifold I bet shell has mentioned to you before.

Talk soon

Joz

yeah enzo i drove a silvertop levin the other day, supposedly 160bhp or so, but mate, it was so boring, so incredibly boring. god knows what my starbo is at but i didnt think it was anywhere near 160, but whatever it is, it felt blistering in comparison to the levin. i was so dissapointed. ;)

I have always wondered what the levin and truenos would be like to drive, but it might be because you're expecting too much... thats a might neways...

And every1 says ive taken so long to join up lol, hasnt been that long... has it? ... ;)

T