I have a problem I have just fitted a hks actuator and I am boosting 1 bar/justover.I have adjusted the arm to just under 0.8 bar, everything is working fine but if I floor it in second my boost gauge and ebc want to go well overboost, and i only manage to get up to 4000 revs or so, my standard actuator works better but nothing is broken or leaking av made sure of that. I have turned the boost down to nothing on the ebc. The boost is arriving way too fast so I can't move up the revs basically, anyone got any opinions? I have all the fueling mods aswell plug n play etc thanks

I have a problem I have just fitted a hks actuator and I am boosting 1 bar/justover.I have adjusted the arm to just under 0.8 bar, everything is working fine but if I floor it in second my boost gauge and ebc want to go well overboost, and i only manage to get up to 4000 revs or so, my standard actuator works better but nothing is broken or leaking av made sure of that. I have turned the boost down to nothing on the ebc. The boost is arriving way too fast so I can't move up the revs basically, anyone got any opinions? I have all the fueling mods aswell plug n play etc thanks

What supporting mods do you have?

D

get a td04 then :)

or puyt efi pipe back on

EFI pipe is back on. Currently running a decat, full system, efi pipe with a stainless mesh filter. Boost is set to 0.3 before it starts creeping. Not really worried as car doesnt get driven enough. Once it comes off the road for winter then things will get changed. Just wanna keep the car driveable for now.

D

you can turn it down to .2bar it will still creep matey. happens every year wen it gets cold!

The wastegate isnt big enough in ct9's! They cant get rid of excess boost fast enough and just spool to the moon!

restrict the inlet side bud :) either put efi pipe back on or bottleneck it in some way for over winter ;)