Steering wheel just wont come off..

ive taken the airbag and everything off, undone the shaft nut, the wheel just physicaly wont come off the shaft, ive tried everything, banging the steering wheel with a hammer from the otherside, pulling it as hard as i can, it just wont move at all.

anyone got any ideas? im in the middle of doing it as we speak :)

just pull on it, and give it a wiggle up and down. but instead of trying to pull it towards you sat in the seat, try and pull it up at the angle of the steering rack whilst wiggling it, it should eventually wigle free. leave the little nut on the end until its somewhat loose though. almost broke my nose yanking mine off lol

yeah its because when you pull it dead straight, it just digs into the shaft lol. what wheels have you got to replace it with? chuck some pics in your build thread :)

ive done loads since ive updated my thread, ill have to update it later, all the stickerbombing has gone, apart from the interior but all exterior has gone, which looks much better ahah :) dont know why i did it really, first car and all that probably, trying to express myself. slowly realising subtleness is the way