anyone got a pic of a standerd fuel pump or uprated?

rite to cut a long story short my cars fuel pump failed at midnight last night and had to get recoverd home :lol:

luckily i had a spare fuel pump that came in a big box of bits when i bought the car, thing is now whats confused me is i was told my car had an uprated fuel pump installed on the car,

but when i took it out it had no markings on it or anything but the spare one i had said performance down the side???

they both look the same just have different filters at the bottom

the one that said performance was short and looked like cotton kind of lol

the one that was supposedly uprated that i took out the tank was long and looked like mesh

so just want some pics to confirm witch one was witch :)

thanks guys!

dunno if this pic helps, best I have :/

Uprated on the right (tuning developments)

11062011006.jpg

the TD one looks exactly like the one i have just taken out, but the one i put in dosent look like the original one you have there :/

it has the exact same body as the TD one but has a smaller filter, could it be a walbro I've just put in?

so have i just put the faulty fuel pump back in then? as it had performance down the side of it :/ seems to work though!

really need a picture lol

Well he told me he fitted a TD fuel pump and then said hes been getting intermittent problems with his fuel (mostly fuel surge).

So i guess it was either he fited it wrong or a faulty product BUT he also said he was going to remove it, im not sure though :lol:

Walbro use a different wiring plug dude the wiring should have been changed. Also walbro are silver and not the mucky gold colour of stock. Walbros are nosiey buggers to. Hope this helps there a pick in my buipd thread if not

Walbro use a different wiring plug dude the wiring should have been changed. Also walbro are silver and not the mucky gold colour of stock. Walbros are nosiey buggers to. Hope this helps there a pick in my buipd thread if not