Black Quad-light GT Turbo, White Wheels

Car for breaking: Black Quad-light EP82 GT Turbo

Condition: Structural damage means it isn't worth fixing, but a lot of parts were left un-damaged

Mileage: 150,000 (ish)

Aftermarket parts: White wheels, EBC front dimpled & grooved discs, EBC rear grooved discs, Green stuff pads, HKS & K&N Panel filters.

Parts sold: None yet!

Pictures and prices:

This should give you an idea of the damage:

IMAG0373.jpg

IMAG0374.jpg

Quad-Lights, Indicators & Grille

IMAG0380.jpg

All in good, working condition, lights supplied with bulbs. Grille £25 delivered. Headlights £45 per side delivered, indicators £15 per side delivered.

Front Fog lights

IMAG0381.jpg

With nuts & bulbs, bolt on, plug in & go! £20 each delivered.

Green Stuff Front pads

IMAG0382.jpg

Have seen about 8,000 miles of mostly motorway use, as pictured loads of pad left. £25 Delivered.

EBC Dimpled, Grooved & Vented Front discs

IMAG0383.jpg

Seen about 8,000 mostly motorway miles (fitted with green stuff pads), loads of life left in them, have been sat for around 2 months hence appear to have surface rust, will be thoroughly cleaned before shipping, £130 brand new! £80 Delivered.

Front Strut-Brace

IMAG0384.jpg

Slight dent from the accident, still structurally sound, fits correctly & will do the job. £30 Delivered.

Front Bumper

IMAG0375.jpg

IMAG0376.jpg

Paint chipped bottom left of the picture, stone chips along it, needs a re-spray to look perfect but structurally sound and could go on as is and not look too bad. £40 delivered, I recommend pick-up to avoid any damage by couriers. Supplied with all bolts removed, will need new plastic clips.

Left Wing

IMAG0377.jpg

Odd scratch, but generally looking pretty good. £40 delivered, again I recommend pickup, supplied with all bolts removed, needs new plastic clips.

Left Sill & Aero cover for wing

IMAG0378.jpg

Bubbled from stone chips around the aero bit of the wing, sill has some paint chips. £25 delivered, bolts & screws included, recommend collection.

Left Arch Liner

IMAG0379.jpg

Used but good condition, will need new plastic clips. £20 delivered.

Many more parts still to be listed as I get time to take them off, I will be taking requests for parts which are not listed, almost everything except the windscreen, right wing, bonnet & interior have been left un-damaged. Will consider sensible offers on all parts.

Please email all interest/parts requests to: pjpfordham@gmail.com as I will pick it up much quicker than a PM. Payment by bank transfer is preferable (avoid paypal fees) but if you're concerned about security I'll happily accept paypal if you front the fee.

Engine is good, undamaged & running, could do with a cambelt while its out. Unfortunately I don't have the tools to remove it but anyone who does is welcome to come & take it while its on the drive, same for the gearbox.

Unsure about the aero kit, it is as shown so if anyone can identify what's on it that would be great.

The wheels are un-branded & came on the car, they were made in Japan and are universal fit (8 stud holes). Come with a pair of Continental PremiumContact2 that did around 8,000 miles on the back (nearly new, loads of tread) & a pair of Avon ZV-3s that were on the car when I bought it but still have plenty of life in them. The front right needs a re-furb after the accident. I intended to get that one done & sell them as a ready set, if anyone wants to take them as they are and get one or all 4 re-furbed themselves I'll reflect this in the price.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in replying everyone! Been at sea & will be for another week or so.

Driver's side window motor is available & I only put it in earlier this year as the old one had packed in.

If by door switch sensors you mean the little black buttons inside the doors, yep they're available.

Passenger window switch also available.

I'm away until the 22nd of December, I'm then flying away on the 24th until January 3rd. I'll aim to get these parts out & send them on the 23rd as long as payment can be made.

Again, sorry for the delay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey mate if you still have the full car im after the plugs that go onto the headlights with a little bit of wire so i can join them up to my loom im after main beam headlight and side light plugs with wire on can you give me a cost posted to OL4?

• 3 weeks later...

Gentleman,

Sorry for the delays replying! I've been at sea for a while. In my absence a lot of bits have been gone to help another starlet back on the road (see SHEDLET build thread http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=49479&hl=shedlet&fromsearch=1). The rolling shell will be going to the scrap yard tomorrow: remaining bits are as follows:

After-market unbranded steering wheel in good condition (£50)

Front Bumper (£40)

EBC Front discs (Grilled and dimpled) (£80)

EBC Green-stuff front pads (£25)

Radiator (£50)

HKS Dual Turbo-timer (£offers)

Probably a few more bits I have forgotten, will get some pictures up tomorrow hopefully.