Glanza conversion breaker in Glasgow

Alright men. Was down at a local scrappy last week end and after years of having no GTs or Glanzas, this arrives....

Just thought I'd let you know in case any local boys are looking for parts. It's down at Jap Auto parts on Helen street, Ibrox.

I'm sure I've seen the car before but it's been in a fair old smash!

IMAG0983.jpg

IMAG0984.jpg

IMAG0986.jpg

IMAG0987.jpg

IMAG0988.jpg

IMAG0989.jpg

Standard CT9 set up by the looks of it.

Some free advertising for ID-Workz!

As above. They know me now and expect a good haggle.

Think they got the starlet in just for me not knowing I no longer had one.

I saw a few gauges hanging off the dash which should be OK.

Recognised that car straight away once I seen that back end n wheels you can tell it was a conversion as it's not got electric mirrors too

Nice 6p2 Glanza destroyed there!

LOL it was my old car and u kno it was a conversion as u seen it at loads of meets...showing of your little electric mirrors skills lol

I was in there a few days ago looking for starlets! Says they dont ever get them because there too old lol

Didnt even mention this!

They had an SR which I got the TTE exhaust and spoiler off years ago. They have a few UK spect 91s hidden up the back and that's about all I've seen in there. It's a nightmare to find anything as every row is stacked 2 or 3 high.

You still running the GT? Im pretty sure it was you serving me in halfords fir the fuel hose, only when i left did i think it would be you but didnt see the gt in the carpark, hence not asking ;)

All the dior sensirs will be the same ;)

Ye man im still running it :D. Probs would have been me ha. I dont take it to work all the time ao might have been at home :p.

If doors sensors are all the same thats smashing :p

Went to see this today, not much left of it. Turbo is still there and all ancileries, gearbox and a couple of gauges.

The damged wheel isnt too bad either.

They have chopped every wire and hose in the bay and the engine is lying on its side with a smashed dizzy cap with a seat belt wraped round it!

Got myself a carbon rear lip for buttons tho