550cc 0r whats best for td04 ?

that is over kill, i have heard some starlet have idle problem when they have very large injectors.

It's more with the tune than anything. I have run rx7 550's in the past (which are hose pipes essentially) and have had no problems with idle. Sure if the injectors were in the inlet rather than in the head you might have a problem.

440cc mitsi vr4 injectors are good, they have a very good spray pattern and mist well.

It's more with the tune than anything. I have run rx7 550's in the past (which are hose pipes essentially) and have had no problems with idle. Sure if the injectors were in the inlet rather than in the head you might have a problem. 440cc mitsi vr4 injectors are good, they have a very good spray pattern and mist well.

So will I just stay with the stock ones as race tech said or will I try and go for some 440s ? As I want the best I can get out the td04 :p and does anyone want to buy some sard550cc injectors then new except when I tried to run it with them in until I changed them :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

and does anyone want to buy some sard550cc injectors then new except when I tried to run it with them in until I changed them :p

If they're aftermarket Sard's then the spray pattern should be pretty good - its only the rx7 ones that people complain about but I've never had any issues with them. As long as your running a half decent ecu the Sard550's should be fine.