CURSES blast bother and more CURSES!!!!! and a hacks!!!..........but oh well!

ahhhhhhhrgghhh was driving round my hometown of chesterfield today when all of a sudden a massive rock appeared infront of me, then without time to think i ran over it didnt it and the most god aweful crunching came from under my car :p then on the drive home sounded like a bloody tractor, after some inspection i realised it has cracked my decat on the top, not much of a crack so have patched it up for the time being (now sounds better) untill i buy another next week, mind you......anyone know how much it would be to weld? its about 2 inch the crack across, mind you i might just buy another :p grrrrrrrr wish i could catch the person who's lorry, trailor that came off and give them a right biatchslap to the face :(

on the GOOD side..................fmic being delivered tommorow so its all gravy! :)

hmmmmmmmmm am thinking i might get a new one then, well i have spoke to a chap on here and if he still has it on wed (if this other bloke does not have it) then i will replace it, suppose its never going to be as strong even rewelded if its cracked allready :)

ahhhh i have this one allready heatwrapped but am going to re do it after xmas as its looking a tad tatty now :p

Heatwrapping can actually do more harm than good in most cases

D

x2, heatwrapping keeps the heat in, making things hotter and invaribly gives things more chance of cracking, especially if its cracked already :)

invest in a new one bud :p