Harrys ep82 build/on going project :)

Thanks for all the comments people. Just picked up a couple of bits today and got the tyres ordered up :). Yes insurance was a pain but you do only live once so why not. Thanks again guys all comments are much appriciated, just got to do my spec list when I have time. But will be another update tomorrow no doubt. Harry.

Bit of a update nothing big though.

Yesterday I picked up a few bits, one of the bits was a rear strut brace as mine didnt have one.

Heres some pictures of fitting it (very simple) :)

Fittingrearstrutbrace.jpg

Rearstrutbrace.jpg

finished :D

finshedrearstrut.jpg

Hopefully my tyres will turn up along with my HID kit. :D

I mean cause of these new laws about wiring and stuff on the aa site it says that wiring wil be checked now and certain things arent allowed to be tampered with etc

And with the conversion i cut the loom and bodge the wires lol

Im not sure about doin a conversion now cause of these new gay laws

I mean cause of these new laws about wiring and stuff on the aa site it says that wiring wil be checked now and certain things arent allowed to be tampered with etc

And with the conversion i cut the loom and bodge the wires lol

Im not sure about doin a conversion now cause of these new gay laws

I had my wiring all done properly. I will get pictures, all the wiring was relayed and fused. I will also get a copy of the new mot rules as I don't think this aa one is correct I may be wrong but we have the one vosa sent us at work. As long as the wiring is all tidy then I'm sure it would be fine. Harry

I have a spare ct9 at mine if you want to borrow it until you can get funds for a new one?

You could be a absolute life saver. If you want pm me your number and can arrange to meet or something Over the weekend. Thanks.

very nice! those seats are gorgeous, my bloke has them in his almera gti, and i want him to donate them while she's off the road lol. As for insurance, if your willing to pay it and think its worth it then it doesn't matter i suppose. im 20 and have 3 years no claims and i'm paying £650 for mine so hopefully will drop right off after your first year :)