Best place to get a new ct9 turbo

Hi guys, as above I'm looking for the best place to get a replacement turbo for my ep82. I don't want to spend loads on one but my turbos sounding unhealthy at the moment :wub:. Advice would be appriciated however I don't have loads to spend. Cheers.Harry

Sod that mate just get a second hand one! Cost anywhere from £20-£60! Cheap as chips :)

Yeah might wait to see what Lew has, don't wanna spend mega bucks as I don't have much to spend so it's started to sound unhealthy at the wrong time. Only problem with second hand is you don't really know what your getting untilIt turns up. And I don't want to be left say 100 pounds short with two knackered turbos. Will see, hopefully Lew's one is okay :D.

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....item&id=208

From Geo fully recondition and warranty + enlarged wastegate and penny so will hold 1 bar all day long.

As the old saying goes buy cheap buy twice!!!!!

John

Hi John,

Was actually just looking at this. But like I said I haven't got alot of money at the moment but once I work out my funds I might have this, is it literally a bolt on turbo I don't need a different manifold or anything? Cheers.Harry

Hi John,

Was actually just looking at this. But like I said I haven't got alot of money at the moment but once I work out my funds I might have this, is it literally a bolt on turbo I don't need a different manifold or anything? Cheers.Harry

Yes mate direct fit, been running one for last year an quality

John

• 1 month later...