i thought it was time to start a build thread as id been lingering around the forum for a few months.

got my gt in about october last year off the trader for 950 had a few mods when i bought it including the team dynamics alloys(which im not a fan of) FMIC(that was hanging in on one bolt) blitz turbo timer, mk 1 front bumper. a momo 320mm steering wheel (which looked like a dog had been chewing on it. some cheapo nasty guages in pillar pods that wernt evan functional and didnt evan light up. also has a full hks stainless system.

so heres a few pics as it was advertised on the trader.

7.jpg

media.jpg

media4.jpg

media5.jpg

media6.jpg

so after purchasing it for a bit of a bargain price of 950 it became obvious it needed a few things sorting out which including rear disks and pads and front pads. also a couple of tyres.

so now that i was legal let the modding commence,

i tieded up under the bonnet first of all by removing some of the unused vac pipes and blocking up the recirc bit on the standard inlet as it was just drawing air in. then i decided i would strip off the AC so i could at a later date relocate my filter. whlst doing this i mounted the FMIC properly with the 2 lower fixings. also fitted a road runner decat pipe.

new4.jpg

new6.jpg

and out!

also got a OMP dished steering wheel off a mate who used to have a starlet just re drilled and tapped my boss to suit the omp stud pattern.

new1.jpg

also got some blue lug nuts.

new2.jpg

i wasnt tottaly happy with the standard seating in my starbo so decided on some reconditioned recaro evo 4s fitted them myself on modded evo 4 rails.

new3.jpg

i got a cheapo stainless manifold and after about a month i learnt the hard way,

the flange was bent that bolted onto the side of the block too causing uneccasary stress on the block.

DSCF4208-Copy.jpg

DSCF4206-Copy.jpg

DSCF4200-Copy.jpg

DSCF4202-Copy.jpg

DSCF4201-Copy.jpgDSCF4210-Copy.jpg

ive also got a more legalish number plate on the front not as bad as the bike size plate that it came with.

did a little sticker bombing.

DSCF4213-Copy.jpg

DSCF4183.jpg

DSCF4187-Copy.jpg

few more stickers for good luck.

DSCF4336.jpg

DSCF4338.jpg

filter relocation.(cable tie just in case it pops off i dont loose it, if its ok ill remove it)

DSCF4197-Copy.jpg

DSCF4198-Copy.jpg

looking alot better after removing a few more pipes and wires that wernt any longer being used.

DSCF4196-Copy.jpg

also got a laguna splitter after my mate blew his 306 just a shame it had been cut for that on the edges and doesnt quite reach the ends of the bumper covers the intercooler pipes thought.

DSCF4219.jpg

DSCF4220.jpg

got a double din stereo aswell fill the hole in my dash quite well.

DSCF4216.jpg

Edited by bailey

well after purchasing a sandwich plate for a bargain price at autosport show on sunday orderd an oil temp gauge to match my boost guage and it wouldnt fit so had to trim it up as it was fouling the PAS pump adjustment bracket. got it all fitted and snug now.

DSCF4341.jpg

DSCF4349.jpg

then decided to do some more sticker bombing as im trying to use up my mass of stickers ive aquired.

DSCF4347.jpg

DSCF4345.jpg

got my polybush engine mount and gearbox mounts fitted as mine where more than f**ked.

DSCF4223.jpg

DSCF4222.jpg

i dunno wanna start getting a bit more power out of her its a really good base car as its had a glanza engine and box put in got recepits for it the engine really is solid and quite as a whistle. might be getting my hands on a hybrid

that the conclusion id come to but might have the chance of one for a really good price and wont need any other mods apart from a ported manifold. need to get a fuel pressure regulator as got an FCD sat here

• 3 weeks later...

need to get some new pics up tbh guys bit of an update got my new manifold on managed to source a RRFPR just need a fuel rail adapter but i seem to have misplaced my greddy FCD :blink: which im not happy about. might be getting a set of speedline alloys if not gonna refurd the lip on my team dynamics alloys and do it blue. need to get some lowering springs next.

ill get some piccys up as soon as.