Round 2 !!!

After alot of thought about what i should do for my next car in the back of my mind i had alot of fun in my old glanza so i decided to go for ROUND 2 !!! bigger and better

here the shell i got of dantheman

iphone470.jpg

iphone469.jpg

iphone471.jpg

iphone472.jpg

iphone473.jpg

after looking long and hard i found this it was crying out to me saying buy me take me to a good home ?

with only 10k yes 10k not miles on the clock it was somthing i did not want to miss out on

yes thats right its a 5efhe (i can feel my ears burning already from all the 4efte lads and dave god rest his soul would be turning in his grave with the thought of me doing a 5e build after all the long talks weve had and countless cups of tea.were both 4efte lovers

iphone505.jpg

iphone504.jpg

iphone506.jpg

so after striping her down (sounds dirty but not in that way)

all was good

iphone494.jpg

iphone493.jpg

iphone495.jpg

iphone497.jpg

iphone502.jpg

iphone500.jpg

iphone499.jpg

nows the hard bit doing my home work (mad scientist at work!!!)

and after a lot of thought this is not a car i will be selling even at the most hardest time dont want this one to end up like the last one i had (half finished)

after a lot of phone call the choice of rods and pistons were made i wont go into too much detail but

the pistons are custom made to my specs and a whole lot more super alloy pins were added into the package these are one off made.

iphone480.jpg

iphone476.jpg

i wont be showing the underside of these piston as its top secret if i tell you i'd have to kill Ucool.gif

and all of this connecting to these suckers eek.gif

iphone483.jpg

iphone474.jpg

and after a lot of work with arp lets play a game of spot the differance

iphone491.jpg

and some more arp

iphone492.jpg

for now thats it with alot more goodies in the post will keep you all updated !!!

Edited by ro55ifumi
;)

round 2 !!!

after alot of thought about what i should do for my next car in the back of my mind i had alot of fun in my old glanza so i decided to go for ROUND 2 !!! bigger and better

here the shell i got of dantheman

iphone470.jpg

iphone469.jpg

iphone471.jpg

iphone472.jpg

iphone473.jpg

after looking long and hard i found this it was crying out to me saying buy me take me to a good home ?

with only 10k yes 10k not miles on the clock it was somthing i did not want to miss out on

yes thats right its a 5efhe (i can feel my ears burning already from all the 4efte lads and dave god rest his soul would be turning in his grave with the thought of me doing a 5e build after all the long talks weve had and countless cups of tea.were both 4efte lovers

iphone505.jpg

iphone504.jpg

iphone506.jpg

so after striping her down (sounds dirty but not in that way)

all was good

iphone494.jpg

iphone493.jpg

iphone495.jpg

iphone497.jpg

iphone502.jpg

iphone500.jpg

iphone499.jpg

nows the hard bit doing my home work (mad scientist at work!!!)

and after a lot of thought this is not a car i will be selling even at the most hardest time dont want this one to end up like the last one i had (half finished)

after a lot of phone call the choice of rods and pistons were made i wont go into too much detail but

the pistons are custom made to my specs and a whole lot more super alloy pins were added into the package these are one off made.

iphone480.jpg

iphone476.jpg

i wont be showing the underside of these piston as its top secret if i tell you i'd have to kill U
cool.gif

and all of this connecting to these suckers
eek.gif

iphone483.jpg

iphone474.jpg

and after a lot of work with arp lets play a game of spot the differance

iphone491.jpg

and some more arp

iphone492.jpg

for now thats it with alot more goodies in the post will keep you all updated !!!

whats the plans man, crazy tubby and loads of boost?

Track car but will be included in drags aswell it won't be a road car it's being registered as a rally car just so it comes into the country but you can get special permission from the government for a few days a month for dialing in prep we don't have a track out here it's done on road something like hill climb

The joke of it is we have a drag strip here that is wait for it 300 meters and 150meter run off (what a joke) but soon to change

Ah sweet. I was watching the video of your old one the other night, the way it pulled away from the RX8 is just too funny haha

Didn't realise you weren't in the UK

When you hoping to have the car done and will we see it at Japfest etc? Be nice to see a dedicated Starlet racer up against all the track only Hondas etc