car alarms with remote start + turbo timer

i am looking into upgrading my car alarm system once the car has the 4e-fte conversion to a clifford alarm system with tilt sensors, dual shock sensors, windows closure system with the remote start system.

i just would like to know if anyone has or experiance the remote start feature as well as having a turbo timer fitted to the car and how it the alarms work with the turbo timer when activating the car alarm?

as long as the vibrations from the engine dont trigger any sensors on the alarm it shouldnt be a problem it will just lock up like usual also the alarm will take 30secs to actually set in most cases.

The remote start is your biggest worry because ideally you want a neutral switch (to tell the alarm the cars in/not it gear) which manual starlets dont have so fitting one of these somehow is advisable. my car can be started in gear and actually drive off by itself!!

• 3 weeks later...

When i got my alarm fitted with all those features, they refused to wire the remote start in because they had so meny complaints about cars driving into walls ect if its left in gear. I'd check with the fitter before handing your keys over because some will do it some wont.