Blitz dsbc id Boost Controller Settings :)

Couldn't be easier to setup, I'm sure if you google them the manual will come up as one of the searches. I found when on the dyno running it in the manual mode instead of auto brought the boost in sooner.

Couldn't be easier to setup, I'm sure if you google them the manual will come up as one of the searches. I found when on the dyno running it in the manual mode instead of auto brought the boost in sooner.

So all good then?? found a set of instructions :)

Anyone else??

John

i have a Blitz D-SBC dude, dont think its as hardcore as the DSBC ID i think Craig (String) has the DSBC ID and i know he set his up. He also fitted mine so im sure he would be able to give you a hand dude?

Blitz EBCs do come with a wiring diagram though and to be honest they arent that hard to wire in. Im also 90% sure that my Controller wires up the same as the ID one aswell.

so easy to fit and use i must have fitted 4 or 5 of the blitz ones. the id ones have a much better menu system than the other ones. remember to select wether you have and external waste gate or actuator on the menu.

on one settin the booost came in ealier as bean said but spiked sometimes.

boost gauge not needin indeed as ya can read everything on the display and even record the boost graph for a few min.

Edited by Mikep82

Just adjust the duty cycle starting off low,until you get the boost you want to run. Asuming your car is setup fueling wise for it. Then have a play with the gain settings if it spikes knock it back a bit.

Just adjust the duty cycle starting off low,until you get the boost you want to run. Asuming your car is setup fueling wise for it. Then have a play with the gain settings if it spikes knock it back a bit.

Hoping the Blitz ECU will be all good for it when i had it on the rr last year it was running rich @1bar and this is just a better EBC as the other was not quite holding it @ 1 bar last off

John