Jap and Ford meet, 26th feb 2012

Jap and ford meet, hosted by a friend of mine.

More the merrier! No messing about tho please, racing or revving engines etc.

As the local businesses are staying open so we can do this without trouble from the police.

Usually a BBQ on, selling food + drink, few people giving quotes for bodywork tints etc.

Usually someone there selling stickers too.

Its on 26th feb (sunday), 7:30pm onwards (although we'll prob be there before that).

Address is:

mansfield autoworks,

oakwood road,

Mansfield,

Nottinghamshire,

ng18 3hq

if anyone from the nottingham area is going and is unsure how to get there drop me anpm,

we usually meet at mcdonalds netherfield then head up to redhill service station to meet some more,

so if you wanna follow us up then your welcome too.

Cheers :)

Nope it was deffinately a girl driving :p. Think you might have been with someone in a ek civic? I was with a mate, we parked near the door and went in for the toilet and then followed you into the big side of the car park to see what you were doin :p looked like you were lining up for photos so I drove off lol!

Either way, sounds like a plan batman! Are you up there most sundays? If I see a blue 91 I'll risk it and come say hi haha!

Ahhhh I remember this, it was one of the first days i was driving lmao! Was you in a black gt?

Yeah we were taking photos lol - would have been better if we had a better camera though!

Im down there most nights aha, not usually in mine though, usually in a blue corolla t sport :)

& Yeah come say hello :) we don't bite :p

I was indeed in a black GT :). I need a better camera! I have all the imagination and knowlage on how to take a decent photo, yet I'm still using my little compact convinience camera lol!... I'm looking at a few SLRs though :), one that films in 1080p too :D...

Well like I said, not very often I go down but I'll keep an eye out for your car! I'm not approaching every corolla I see down there though and asking if Leeanne is in there lol!!!

And I hope not! I'd be scared if you bit me lmao! Or anyone else for that matter :p.

Haha his is usually the only one down there so should be ok :p

Usually in a big group, few civics, starlets etc so hard to miss us lol, n im one of only 3 girls thats usually with us so shouldnt be too hard to find haha.

Yeah, using phone cameras aha, all good in the day but night shots are awful!

If you come to the meet will have to pop over and say hello, then youll know who we all are lol :)

For anyone who wants to follow us up we will be at netherfirld mcdonalds at 6:30 then at redhill petrol station at 7,

then we'll be driving up :)

be a fair few of us, non jap and ford cars can go too, weve got a few dubbers following us up :)

Edited by Leeanne