New from Scotland.

Hi folks,

Was directed here for info etc by my mate who's a member (Fletty)

I was meant to be picking up a glanza V (in white) this weekend in exchange for my civic Jordan that I'm selling but ended up getting messed about.

I've been interested in the pocket rocket starlets for a few years now and have decided to finally get one :)

I've been helping Fletty with his engine change and have helped him fix up his the past year or so and that got me really interested. Find it fascinating how so much power can be found in such a small engined car!

If anyone knows of anyone in Scotland selling up or looking for a px/swap it'd be much appreciated.

Can't wait to join the Starlet scene :D

Cheers

Jordan

Seen your Jordan about town mate! Shes Clean.

And Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! What do you drive might've seen you about?

always liked these if yous till want rid after seeing the glanza ide be up for sumin as im starting to want somthing diffrent

Yeah mate the Jordan is still up for sale got an ad on pistonheads if you search up Aberdeen area.

Hopefully picking up the Glanza on wednesday if it passes its MOT in the morning! Deposit down. Buzzing is an understatement on how excited I am! lol