Wheel refurbs & respraying!

Yo guys it's been a while just bascially another thread gauging intrest to see if anybody wants any bodywork doing on there starlets? I am willing to work for swaps for my starlet so anything ep82 realted worth a swap for a paintjob let me no lol.

Also bought myself 2 new guns :-)

Sata Jet 3000 RP Digital

gun008.jpg

And a Sata MiniJet 3000 HVLP :-)

minijet3000029.jpg

Feel free to drop me a message on here about anything you guys want doing prices are super cheap to uksc members :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I commented on a pic on FB, dunno if you saw it? Anyhow would you be able to match this colour? Nissan won't say the colour code the closet match is Nissan K11 smoke but it's not a complete match. The colour is off the Premium model Nissan GTR, Looks almost black but it's a liquid looking dark grey..

pure-detailed-gtr-wheel.jpg

2939516636_e65b46da7e.jpg

420132_10151368939115542_678830541_23218034_304348584_n.jpg

Second picture shows it a little better I think!

Amjad

amjad that colour is ment to be impossibe to match

nissan charge 1k a wheel to refurb gtr alloys apparently

dont get your hopes up on a perfect match but im sure ty will get something not to far off

ohh my god!! really?! :o

High hopes then lol! Its not too far off the colour of those Audi wheels above is it? Just a bit darker I guess with more depth

best bet is something like the audi wheels colours, i dont even no if nissan paint thoses wheels or what, its almost like the volcanic colours i paint the mclarens, the volcanic colours we use cost us 5.5k to spray a mclaren lol but the depth in the colour is insane!

as said sure ty can come up with something, just from previous experience of trying to refurb gtr alloys that colour was made to be impossible to match