Banzai Crail [29/04/2007]

Yeah, it was an pretty good day, could've been better as it was meant to have been a blistering day everywhere else in scotland.

@WallaceGlanza: Nice to meet you mate, I never introduced myself properly, sorry, and forgot to ask your name! It's always akward to say your forum handle at these things!

@Aaron: Always good to talk mate, GTiR's looking good.

I would've liked to get a group photo of all the Starlets, but I'm sure it would have been impossible! I tried showing some interest in some of the other starlets to see if the owners would talk to me but they never did (I'm not one to just approch people, call me shy :) ) My mate suggested to get a message put over the tannoy -- but still don't think it would've worked.

Good to meet you too mate, my names Dave but Wallace is fine as its a bit less common. :)

You probably noticed i hovered about around your car for a while before actually speaking to you, wasn't exactly sure who you where!

Anyway it was a pretty good day if a bit cold, I also could of got my lazy arse out of bed a bit earlier, missed a few nice cars including the 22B and Tommi Mak's that you've got pics of.

Good pics from yourself as always though, we'll get some good group shots at the scottish meet hopefully. :lol:

I kinda wondered how you knew who I was -- that's how I was a bit startled at the start :lol: I wasn't even standing next to my car :)

Idrees: Not sure mate, never saw anyone in it all day (well when I was passing) I was gutted to see another with anodised rims, but suppose immitation is the sincerest form of flattery :) Plus his were faded :lol: