what do i need for emange blue

ok so im going TD04 in the near future doing a bit of research into piggy back ecus im looking at the emange blue what do i need to have this on the car is it a cause of getting a field harness and map sensor and getting it mapped im new to the piggy back side of things currently rocking fcc and rrfrp set up on ct9 help would be awsome thanks all nick

fuck i had to read that about 3 times then, lol its one big long sentence, stick some grammar in is it! lolz

I think you got it spot on,

get your self a emanage blue, field harness, map sensor and then take it to a tuner to map it for you

Job done :)

sorry taggy my bad im crap with grammer :-( never was my strong point. ah sounds like a plan best start saving lots of pennies to get all the stuff i need. only thing im going to struggle to find is some one to map it not sure what tuners are any good down my end. Tuning devlopments is a bit of a mission for me.

yep tuning developments. they mapped my emb last year and well happy with the results.. if i can afford the petrol i'll get it mapped there again once the td04 is on... 600 mile round trip for me but well worth it