how have they done this,

right you all know this car with the evo lump in it, but how have they done it! does it use a evo drivetrain or is it a ep85?

also would it be the evo floor pan if they used the evo drivetrain?

cheers

evoep82.jpg

Edited by mrkd5916

200bhp starlet, is that the white one with the green cage?

If so, I cant help but think that is such a pointless car! I can appreciate all of the work and yes it must be an absolute animal and a proper hoot to drive BUT...

He left it FWD. All that effort and money he might as well of spent that little bit extra and utilizied the 4WD system.

Now that would of been a proper supercar killer! The thing weighs about the same as a prawn cracker, it must just spin the wheels constantly!

Edited by Turkish91

200bhp starlet, is that the white one with the green cage?

If so, I cant help but think that is such a pointless car! I can appreciate all of the work and yes it must be an absolute animal and a proper hoot to drive BUT...

He left it FWD. All that effort and money he might as well of spent that little bit extra and utilizied the 4WD system.

Now that would of been a proper supercar killer! The thing weighs about the same as a prawn cracker, it must just spin the wheels constantly!

yeah thats the one mate lol to much power for front wheels like you say lol

Its and Evo chassis with an EP82 shell bolted on. I've seen a vid of it somewhere. the bloke opens the door and it flops about all over the place. as its all FRP

thats the one dan! are we a 100% sure it the evo floor pan an not the ep85?

Its and Evo chassis with an EP82 shell bolted on. I've seen a vid of it somewhere. the bloke opens the door and it flops about all over the place. as its all FRP

Bloke who opens the door!?!?!? You need to learn your JDM history!!!

Edited by DavidAshton