Got the new rims on and the rollcage in :)

I hope so matey..that's what it's all for :lol:

I got mine from Yahoo in Japan, they're a little cheaper than that now I think. Might get a few sets for people if they're interested in a group buy type thing :lol:

How much we talking? If no-one else is interested could you just get me a set? Aint got a clue with that Yahoo Auction stuff lol

Money waiting :lol:

Cheers

How much we talking? If no-one else is interested could you just get me a set? Aint got a clue with that Yahoo Auction stuff lol

Money waiting :lol:

Cheers

I'd definately be interested, i need some nice blue Rays nuts to compliment the wheels, it would be rude not to get a set. :lol:

If we can get say 5 people wanting a set I can get some ordered? Saves on shipping you see :lol:

Will get a price when we get a bit more interest but it'll be cheaper than anywhere else I'm fairly certain!!

What's the suspension you're swapping from Mark and will it fit my sportif?

Hey Mr E :lol:

I'm swapping from the stock EP82 Starlet Turbo suspension and front brakes to TRD coilovers and Outlaw 4 pots...not sure if that's any use to you?

If we can get say 5 people wanting a set I can get some ordered? Saves on shipping you see :lol:

Will get a price when we get a bit more interest but it'll be cheaper than anywhere else I'm fairly certain!!

Sounds good to me start a thread in the group buy section and whack my name on it :lol: