hi guys well this will be my first show! cant wait, am deffo coming, was just wondering about the tickets, once paid for on here are they sent out to you or is your :name on the list, door: so to speak, just wondering :)

p.s dont think i will be going on the track not THAT confident, plus seen a few youtube vids of people crashing and i think i would end up crying if that happened to me! lol :)

hi guys well this will be my first show! cant wait, am deffo coming, was just wondering about the tickets, once paid for on here are they sent out to you or is your :name on the list, door: so to speak, just wondering :)

p.s dont think i will be going on the track not THAT confident, plus seen a few youtube vids of people crashing and i think i would end up crying if that happened to me! lol :)

Matt

You running down with us lot??

John

What luke said! ^^^

Although we all know it'll start at G-town (Gainsboro for none rude tings), meet at 27 (where I will join the convoy :p unless everyone meets outside my house like last year lol!) and the rest I'll be there for....... I guess this post was no help at all!... Ignore this guys... Don't even continue reading...........Are you still reading?.... No seriously just scroll down, I'm just blabbering on now to see how far you will actually read..... STILL reading?..........STOP READING ME!.... I should probably just delete this post.... NO! I'm going to post it anyway. See if I care.

What luke said! ^^^

Although we all know it'll start at G-town (Gainsboro for none rude tings), meet at 27 (where I will join the convoy :p unless everyone meets outside my house like last year lol!) and the rest I'll be there for....... I guess this post was no help at all!... Ignore this guys... Don't even continue reading...........Are you still reading?.... No seriously just scroll down, I'm just blabbering on now to see how far you will actually read..... STILL reading?..........STOP READING ME!.... I should probably just delete this post.... NO! I'm going to post it anyway. See if I care.

Lmao

• 2 weeks later...