What's the longest time you have been without your car?

2 months killed me getting up and seeing it outside my window every morning while i got the bus to work...public transport sucks!

DITTO, i usually go for a 15-20 mins cruise after work before i come home too, the worst thing about my bus route as its the main route into town is that all the busses are packed out in the morning as its people going to work/school kids/ college and uni students :unsure:

its only day 3 and had to get a lifts from family members and had to do alot of walking to the local shops today,

it turns out that i actually have feet,and currently have 2 horse power and alot of talk lol

not been on a RR yet as i can't run :harhar:

DITTO, i usually go for a 15-20 mins cruise after work before i come home too, the worst thing about my bus route as its the main route into town is that all the busses are packed out in the morning as its people going to work/school kids/ college and uni students :unsure:

It's worse not having a car at uni for a year when you have 2 sitting at home :lol:

Public transport FTL I don't miss the bus lol

i dont have my own car but i drive at work, not on public roads though so i road test cars in the carparks, its quite a laugh doing laps around the place looking for rattles and that. Apart from that i have to walk everywhere.