What do you prefer?

Hi guys,

When shopping online the most common payment methods are PayPal or direct card payment, which do you prefer?

I have always taken PayPal payments however the website should soon be set up with Worldpay so customers can comfortably purchase online as it's entirely secure. I am thinking of slowly getting rid of PayPal mainly due to their high fees, what are your personal thoughts about this as customers? If I do keep it, I may put in place a 2% surcharge hoping that customers will then be more tempted to pay directly with their card.

Cheers

Idrees

I would always offer paypal as a payment option as it's so popular now you can't really get away from it but the saving of 2% is a good idea mate if people pay on a credit card they should be protected anyways

card payments are secure and i think the banks will cover you if its over £100 if something goes wrong, paypal is very easy for payments and is good for when you dont have your card with you to make payments. so paypal is more convinient to consumers ^_^

you should state at checkout than there is an extra fee to pay using paypal