Anybody going to be buying Forza Motorsport 2 ?

The UKDM PS3 also only has software simulation for the backward compatible games, so if you're playing your PS2 games on it they either don't work, or don't look as good as the PS2!

My mates got a PS3 and and HDTV and the games looks immense!! Also the new Grand theft Auto is coming out -- looks like more of the same with a russian guy this time, but more of the same is fucking excellent when it's GTA!!!

My bro's got the XBox360 and it's pretty good, playing Xbox live is the best about it though! Even just the arcade games or poker!

yes i am totally sold on the 360 myself now as got a shot of my friends and was playing gears of war fucking awesome is all i can say and there is no way i'm paying the price for the ps3 then paying £55 quid a time for games, blow me.

and a little off course here but i remember someone asking about games with the gt and glanza in it and my friend was saying that tokyo drift for the ps2 has them in it

Its Kaido Racer 2 which has GT's ang Glanza's in it, aswell as every other sexy JDM car! :p

I must admit being a strict playstation fan that I'm getting sorely tempted to buy a 360, although I'd still need my Gran Turismo fix! :)

I must admit being a strict playstation fan that I'm getting sorely tempted to buy a 360, although I'd still need my Gran Turismo fix! :p

Same here mate im a Playstation man through and through

But im sooo tempted to get the Elite X box :)

Its Kaido Racer 2 which has GT's ang Glanza's in it, aswell as every other sexy JDM car! :p

I must admit being a strict playstation fan that I'm getting sorely tempted to buy a 360, although I'd still need my Gran Turismo fix! :)

was over at my friends today and i asked what the name was and he put it on on the cover of the disk (copied game) was called tokyo extreme racer drift 2 so could in actual fact be kaido racer 2 theres a ep71 and the early ep82 same as mine and the face lift model ep82 and the glanza v.

was over at my friends today and i asked what the name was and he put it on on the cover of the disk (copied game) was called tokyo extreme racer drift 2 so could in actual fact be kaido racer 2 theres a ep71 and the early ep82 same as mine and the face lift model ep82 and the glanza v.

I think thats the original name for it the UK version is Kaido Racer 2 so his dodgy copy must be the JDM import version. :p :P

I'm happy enough with my PS2 at the moment too (well aswell as playing my flat mate's 360!), think I'm gonna wait till the PS3 has been out a bit longer and dropped in price significantly, then decide which to go for. :)

Forza 2 Demo is out on Xbox Marketplace.

Download it

Play it

Smile :p

Its immense !

Glad ive got it on preorder for when it comes out !

Just played it, not that impressed tbh. GTHD looked nicer when i seen that at the autosport show, and the handling is so so. :p

• 4 weeks later...

I like it but I think Gran Turismo HD will wipe the floor with it if it had damage :p

I found it really easy to pick up and play and not as much of a SIM as I thought :p

Will get some drifting videos up soon B)

i want a Ps3 too expencive atm....but i soo badly want forza 2!

o and ther was a fast and furious tokyo drift game...i have it, its average, cnt even remember if it has a EP on it.... hmm i may look if tokyo drift racer 2 has one on it