Race spec fittings, fitting the braided hose to the fitting

:( hope i dont have this problem, should be fitting mine this weekend hopefully sent my spare rocker cover off to get the AN6 weld in's done. I have not bought the hose yet gunna get it cut to the length from my local hose company.

i got the following off ebay.

AN6 WELD INS
/>http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-AN6-06-Male-Aluminium-Weld-Fitting-/160648811283?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item25676a5313

AN6 90 DEGREE SWIVEL FITTING
/>http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6-AN6-06-90-DEGREE-Swivel-Seal-Hose-Fitting-/260818562189?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cb9ff6c8d

They are a piece of piss to fit unscrew the cap type pit on the end stride it into the pipe. Then push the braided hose onto the fitting and do the cap bit up. If you have teflon hose you need to put the olive over the plastic bit of the pipe and then push it into the fitting.

Grant yours looks a lot easier than mine too. Josh the inner side of mine was 10mm but thats because I used AN8 fittings. When looking at mine it also looked impossible but you'll get there by squeezing it

just had another go and the metal sleeve will defiantly not go inside I've had to tape it up, pull the metal sleeve back to the rubber hose, the hose fits in perfect!

I've looked at all the sizings and it seems its like 1mm too big! AN8 are larger than what i have,

it fits well like this just just not correct lol

525759ff.jpg