what starlet to get

thanks all and yer it b my 1st car

but ive done a insurance quote on a Glanza and it come out at 3.5k so no more then i would b paying for my fiesta

buy mine :) 1600 quid - 170bhp and only 60miles away from london :) ( gt turbo )

it's in the starlets for sale section

Lots of people just bullshit their way through the insurance process. Buying a glanza/gt thats insured as 1.3 na. Could save you like 3k in insurance. I'm not saying do this though.

A guy at work has just insured his track car as a 1.5 civic with no mods. But it actually has a b18 and the car is loaded with mods. Hes trying to justify it by saving he rarely uses it on the road and drives safely.

had a glanza, love the way they look from the front, hate the way they look from back, have a mk1 82 love the car no offence to anyone but love mk1s more than quadlights as i personally see less of them compared to quads and glanza's

and i prefer interior in a 82.

had a glanza, love the way they look from the front, hate the way they look from back, have a mk1 82 love the car no offence to anyone but love mk1s more than quadlights as i personally see less of them compared to quads and glanza's

and i prefer interior in a 82.

Mk1 and Mk2's had square lights mate Just the Mk1 had the glow badge and different interior and lots of other subtle differences

Im gonna piss on the gt/glanza debat n say 4wd moohahahaaaa fwd=fail! (even though my 85 wears a gt kit lol)

Id defo go na though bud. first car etc not worth paying through the arse on insurace when you could wait a little while and get it alot cheaper in a year or two.

S'all about EP80's the n/a version of the GT, it's simple to GT rep them aswell, pop over to my build thread and you'll see how easy it is, cheap insurance as they're only 1.0L 12V but they're nippy as fook!

Jack.