Japfest Hampshire Convoy..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you best not go too fast, me and Billy are in slow-ass NAs :lol:

i'll meet you wherever amjad, we have 2 months to sort something out. i could just meet you at asda, i wanna see how good this 'asda petrol' is your recommending ^_^

what is that about?

What's what about? The convoy?

i'll meet you wherever amjad, we have 2 months to sort something out. i could just meet you at asda, i wanna see how good this 'asda petrol' is your recommending ^_^

You can tell I'm excited planning this far ahead haha! Sorted then I'll put the details in the first post!

I measured it today, passenger GT seat, GT rear bench and GT rear seats altogether = 25kg

Guessing my speakers, sub, amp and parcel shelf will probably come to another 25kg as well and I'll be losing a few kg myself :lol:

I measured it today, passenger GT seat, GT rear bench and GT rear seats altogether = 25kg

Guessing my speakers, sub, amp and parcel shelf will probably come to another 25kg as well and I'll be losing a few kg myself :lol:

might just put down the weights and do only cardio at gym :lol: might even get my top speed from 119 to 120 :lol:

• 1 month later...

A lad called alex used to own the ex tmd demo car was pompey based but he is out the starlet world now :( few others i know that way are still in build mode so not fit to drive to fest atm :( been a shit winter and seems to have slowed alot of builds down tbh

Guys we have to get to Leigh Delamere for 7:00-7:15am, if we leave at 6 we'll be late and won't get out tickets in time.

Is everyone okay to get to the meet point:

Winnal Tesco

Easton Lane

Winchester

Hampshire

SO23 7RS

By about 5:10? We can then head out at 5:20 to arrive a Leigh Delamere by 7am?