Starlet SR Silver 44k

Item Condition:

Breaking a much lover SR, its a right off, damaged on passenger side, door and front wing. The rest is absolutely mint, bodywork is fine, engine is solid and running with a genuine 44k on the clock. Still got all original speedlines on in good condition. Headlights, petrol tank and mirrors have been sold. everything else up for grabs. I will be uploading some pics as soon as i figure out how too!!

Pictures:

Contact Details: Bhav- Ring or text me on 07885280969... or just chat to me on here :)

ohh i see, cheers mate. and no i dont have 1 on there but i got a few from scrap yard but havent actually fitted them on my other starlet, if i dont fit it on any time soon you can have em.

£200 for all 5 speedlines ryan...

and morgey the stickers i payed £54 for and aint touched em so make me a good offer...and as for the splitters, ther just laguna ones but i cant seem to get them to fit properly..

Damn it lol

What's your best price on the bootlid with spoiler, and both wishbones if they're 100% straight and the car doesn't have dodgy +ive or -ive camber? Send me a pm please :)

Alright billy.. The SR graphics r still for sale, as i said earlier i bought them for £54 from toyota and i have been offered £45 if thats a good enough price for u. As for the tte box, it will be for sale if i can find it. I know tell me about it, was mint aswel, low mileage, could of been a good project if it wernt for the stoopid bus driver!!

Alright billy.. The SR graphics r still for sale, as i said earlier i bought them for £54 from toyota and i have been offered £45 if thats a good enough price for u. As for the tte box, it will be for sale if i can find it. I know tell me about it, was mint aswel, low mileage, could of been a good project if it wernt for the stoopid bus driver!!

if you can do the graphics for £50. i already have a fresh set, but i messed up the front one and a spare set would always be good to have. also willing to offer around £100 for the tte box if it has the hanger is intact or something similar to £100 if not? i've been trying to restore mine to factory standard for a while. could also do with the rear bumper and some interior plastics. i don't suppose it still has the sony cd player inside, i threw mine away by accident not realising it was oem

As if your after a 2nd set of graphics you oem whore billy :p I want them haha

pm'd about rear wiper relay also

ahh go on have them boss, you got in there first and you have my favourite car on here :p i'm just being greedy incase i got a respray done in the future. thinking 4efte in the cleanest standard looking sr in a couple of years haha :thumbsup: i was planning on sending this set to josh beforehand so he can get a true set done, but i have too much to shell out for (japfest, reading and magaluf) so i shouldn't be spending money i don't have, but sometimes you can't resist haha

ahh go on have them boss, you got in there first and you have my favourite car on here :p i'm just being greedy incase i got a respray done in the future. thinking 4efte in the cleanest standard looking sr in a couple of years haha :thumbsup: i was planning on sending this set to josh beforehand so he can get a true set done, but i have too much to shell out for (japfest, reading and magaluf) so i shouldn't be spending money i don't have, but sometimes you can't resist haha

:blush: aww make me blush haha, i think your deffo on the way to having the cleanest SR on here already so ya may aswell give it some go to go with the show ;)

cheers dude, If i get these ill prob get them scanned by a mate who does stickers and ask if he can sent me the file for it so i can help some of us others out :)

thb i know too well about spending money on stuff that i dont need haha but it has to be done doesn't it :p