Starlet SR Silver 44k

cheers dude, If i get these ill prob get them scanned by a mate who does stickers and ask if he can sent me the file for it so i can help some of us others out :)

thb i know too well about spending money on stuff that i dont need haha but it has to be done doesn't it :p

wicked man, i'm waiting on joshes finalized copies as i messed up the front one on mine. should have really got someone else to apply them as they have minimal bubbling if you look closely, but i couldn't resist ^_^

sorry billy, cant find my tte box, must of got rid of it a while ago.. still got the rear bumper in good nick and what interior plastics you after? As for the CD player, i have 3. Are you sure the factory standard cd player aint panasonic? cuz 2 of the SRs ive had have had toyota panasonic 1s, and another SR actually did have a sony 1. So let me know which 1 your after and il dig it out 4 you.

Bhav

sorry billy, cant find my tte box, must of got rid of it a while ago.. still got the rear bumper in good nick and what interior plastics you after? As for the CD player, i have 3. Are you sure the factory standard cd player aint panasonic? cuz 2 of the SRs ive had have had toyota panasonic 1s, and another SR actually did have a sony 1. So let me know which 1 your after and il dig it out 4 you.

Bhav

ahh okay mate. what's the cheapest you can do the the rear bumper as i'm gonna be getting it resprayed in satin black in the future so i'm looking for as cheap n/a bumper as possible and the plastic which keeps the parcel shelf in slot as mine snapped and makes it a real pain. also looking for a passenger door card as mine won't go back on properly after changing the door handle because some of the cardboard has snapped. the sony cd player is a cdx of some sort, will have to look in the manual but i ripped it out and threw it away not realising it was original.

little things i'm trying to do to make her perfect haha

abou 25? maybe more if u want it delivered. lol u know what, that keeps happening to me too, well annoying, i think i might have one side and used the other, il have a look tomorrow mate. the passenger side door is cream crackered mate, as its had a side impact, the doors kinda caved in. Yea i found the stereo, its a CDX 4180R, so you can have that if u like mate, or as i said, got the toyota panasonic one too.

Gotta be done mate, whats your mileage on the SR then?

abou 25? maybe more if u want it delivered. lol u know what, that keeps happening to me too, well annoying, i think i might have one side and used the other, il have a look tomorrow mate. the passenger side door is cream crackered mate, as its had a side impact, the doors kinda caved in. Yea i found the stereo, its a CDX 4180R, so you can have that if u like mate, or as i said, got the toyota panasonic one too.

Gotta be done mate, whats your mileage on the SR then?

that's the one. so specific but it's oem haha. i'll get a pic of the plastics i need as it's hard to explain but there's never any starlets at my local scrappy for to me to go and take them out of, i'll be driving along and my parcel shelf will face forward haha. and passenger, i ment drivers door card, my bad! sounds a good price for the bumper, i don't suppose you could get a quote on the postage?

and mileagewise it's on 92k, bought it on 84 with the cambelt done at 58. but it's got a full service history (mostly toyota) as i bought it from an ex toyota mechanic who has constantly serviced it. intend on running the 4efe into the ground until the day i can afford to insure and get a 4efte or n/a 5efe conversion on her even then she will look completely standard ^_^

cool, well ive got that here ready and waiting for you.. lol no probs.. Ye ive got to try get some prices of postage for a few parts so when i get a chance il get on to that and let you know.

ahh i c, well if you ever want a full 4efe with gearbox, ive got one sitting around at a genuine 44k! was exactly the same, bought it off a toyota mechanic, and got all the service stamps.

Been wanting to stick a 5efe and then turbo for a while now, just not had the time or finance, and my current SRs done about 130k now, so would rather do it with a lower mileage SR. The one im breakin would of been perfect aswel.. :(

cool, well ive got that here ready and waiting for you.. lol no probs.. Ye ive got to try get some prices of postage for a few parts so when i get a chance il get on to that and let you know.

ahh i c, well if you ever want a full 4efe with gearbox, ive got one sitting around at a genuine 44k! was exactly the same, bought it off a toyota mechanic, and got all the service stamps.

Been wanting to stick a 5efe and then turbo for a while now, just not had the time or finance, and my current SRs done about 130k now, so would rather do it with a lower mileage SR. The one im breakin would of been perfect aswel.. :(

get the 4efe in your sr and sell the 130k. the engines are good for 200k plus if well maintained as it's well.. a toyota :thumbsup:

and cheers boss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...