REBUILT 4EFTE ENGINE WITH PORT POLISHED HEAD

Item Condition: this engine has covered under 8000miles since a rebuild!

Price and price conditions: £550

Extra Info: this engine was full rebuilt around a year ago by nastyrash2003 on here.

the engine was also fitted with a stage 2 port and polished cylinder.

i will get hold of chris to give the full spec of the enigne but its a superb engine

has 164 compression across all 4 pistons

in the last few months it has had a new thermostat fitted, new dizzy cap and roto arm, new refurbished sump in gloss white and a freshly painted rocker cover with new pcv valve and rocker cover gasket, i will also include a standard exedy replacement clutch covered about 5000miles and a standard flywheel

the engine does need two new crankseals as they leak, one of which is supplied the other is £42 from toyota

i can also include any other engine parts you need, and you will get the altenator and started motor included for this price :)

Pictures:022.jpg

021.jpg

Contact Details: pm me

ohh my god!! i cant believe i am looking at another engine to buy, when you say rebuilt do you mean everything including all the bearings, valve stem seals etc?

Any receipts, also why is it being sold and any reason why both oil seals have gone, that seems a bit unusual on a rebuild?

Engine has done 8000miles and ilegerything was rebuilt! Gearbox side crank seal got damaged when the engine was fitted and leaked from then, other crank seal has started leaking since I had a new sump fitted, don't no what caused it, the head was completely stripped down, port and polished the. Rebuilt after a chemical clean, block also chemically cleaned

For full info pm nastyrash2003 or find Cheshire Glanza aka Paul shiel and he will give you some info

My dilema is either repair mine for about 200 quid if its just the rings, but I have to realise my engine is still 15 years old, or buy yours which has had a recent rebuild and is fresh.

How come your selling it?

• 2 weeks later...