Pearl Red Honda Civic Ej9.

Right guys, here we have my much loved Pearl Red Ej9, here is some more info!

Car for sale: Honda Civic Ej9, 1.4, 16v.

Mileage: 147xxx and climbing.

Condition: Condition on my T reg Civic is, and to put it bluntley.. It's average condition, this doesn't mean it's beyond belief good and it's not rough as shit. There is the obvious dints and dents, and then there is the more bigger things i.e the passanger side wing by the door is dented and crumpled (started off as a small dent and without knowing it was there i opened the door and it got worse). Front bumper on the drivers side has been scored!? Like a hot cross bun, how is happaned i have no idea (came when i bought the car). The obvious dints and dents due to nubs in carpark are just the obvious on mostly any car. The only patch of rust is on the driver side rear arch down the bottom, which is a small sqaure, im talking half the size of one of the 'square cerial bars', not big at all.

Modifications:

Interior;- Leather interior (passanger seat rear interior), with a red cobra fixed bucket seat on a fixed mount to the floor (no rail, it's fixed to the floor). Black parcel shelf. C pillar strut brace. Headunit relocation to the lower coin tray area. Cup holders and coin tray where the headunit used to be up the top. Carbon wrapped stuff.

Exterior/visual mods;- Literally not much to say here as there's no lips or anything. Tilted spoiler. Rear pre-facelift ek3 lights. Colour coded rear numberplate reccess. Colour coded mirrors.

Suspention/Handling;- Raceland coilovers. Teshi polised rear LCA's. Rear lower tie bar. C pillar brace. D2 rear adjustable camber arms. Literally no body roll what so ever, the ride is stiff but coumfortable IMO (and my passangers have never complained). Also the rear arches have been rolled.

Wheels/Tyres;- Rear - 8.5j banded steelies. Front - 8.0j banded steelies in white all round. They sit VERY nice on the front and rear and with the adjustable camber arms you can set the rear wheels up to how you think handle the best and look the best.

Tyres - Rear - Yokohama Prada Spec2 195-50-15 with ample amount of legal tread, no tyre wear despite the camber amount. Front - Yokohama Avon 195-50-15 with ample amount of legal tread. Absolutely amazing tyres in both the wet and the dry, im sure other people can vouch for these tyres, if not a simple google search review will put your mind at ease. These tyres are amazing!!

Engine - The engine work is absolutely minimal with only an AEM V2 long arm induction dry air filter. This is your average d14 engine. Great for a first or second car, a cheap run around, a car car, a project car etc etc. These cars hold such good futures for whatever plans you have and are ideal bases for engine swaps or turbo conversions. Engine oil, oil filter, fuel filter has been changed every 4k miles WITHOUT fail. Only takes a short time to do and has great results pluss your engine lasting longer so why not maintain it! Always ran on super unleaded fuel. I will include a straight through exhaust too, needs to be lengthend by about a meter but i'll leave that up to you to play about with.

Overall - The car is a clean looking, low, stanced with banded steelies (rarely seen on civics). Handles ansolutely to a pin point.

Pictures: Scroll down.

Reason for sale: Already have another car lined up.

Price: £1,400 with 1 years M.O.T or £1490 with 1 years road tax added. The condition has been taken in to account via the price.

Contact info: Please PM me or TEXT me on 07837801025 followed by your username on here so i know who you are.

Please note: I will NOT be breaking this car in any way shape or form so please don't contact me asking for me to sell bits off it because the answer is no. Unless you're offering a million pounds, then it's a definate yes!

Extra info: MOT is due at the end of this month, the car will have BRAND NEW ball joints, BRAND NEW track rod ends. New oil, New oil filter, New fuel filter, and anything else than needs to be done WILL be done no expense spared.

General pictures

417563_10150619513034551_512034550_8852345_1617754312_n.jpg

6953064775_d6e57c750f_z.jpg

IMAG0415.jpg

IMAG0422.jpg

IMAG0432.jpg

IMAG0430.jpg

IMAG0433.jpg

IMAG0436.jpg

IMAG0437.jpg

IMAG0462-1.jpg

Girth on wheel

IMAG0453.jpg

Engine shots

IMAG0465-1.jpg

IMAG0464-1.jpg

Imperfections

IMAG0463-1.jpg

IMAG0466-1.jpg

IMAG0467-1.jpg

IMAG0468-1.jpg

IMAG0469-1.jpg

Exhaust i will include in the sale

IMAG0450.jpg

As you can see there are alot of cool shiney bits, hidden little treasures in and around the car! Think that's about it guys.

Viewing is welcomed and advised.

Thanks, Rob.

EDIT - I am a member on civiclife.net forum and my username on there is also 'Rbz.' so if you want to check me out on there then by all means that's fine, i realise im a new member on here but im not a total forum n00b. I have good feedback and most of the people on there know me in person too. Cheers.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions or haggle on the price (Y).

Edited by Rbz.