Emissions are out need help

ok so put my gt through mot and the emissions are out it went on a decat test and the emissions were 4.45 need to be max of 3.5 any one help on what i can do to get them down apart from put a cat on !!

My mate once put these up his exhaust when haveing his M.O.T and it passed beleave it or not lol maybe you could try the same thing? just put them in the back box when you get to the M.O.T garage dont drive with then in and dont shot to much up the exhaust so that the engine cant breath!

http://www.cleaningproductshop.co.uk/LeifheitStainlessSteelOvenScrubber.htm

haha really? I have read a few things about disconecting battery for 20 mins so the ecu resets its self or getting the car nice and warm before it goes in may help its my mates garage may well try them ove cleaners!!

Making sure the car is warm is a good idea. Cat has to be warm to work like it should. Disconnecting the battery might also help, maybe the ecu thinks something that isn't true, like the temperature or something. Making sure all the sensors are wired in. My glanza didn't pas the mot because of emissions without a cat, fitted it and drove it nice and toasty and it was spot on! Good luck

ill disconnect battery when i get home for a bit then drive it too mot centre make sure i give it a gifted drive there ;) see what happends i have a slight small 2 holes on my mani but there too awquad to weld i suppose this would throw the emissions out slightly wouldnt it ?