I never put my name down because of this fact. Same as Shorty, knew that I wouldn't be able to make it. Gutted about it though, as Dave was a real asset to the whole Starlet community, and did a lot to raise the profile of them with their project cars. I am interested in getting a sticker however, where were those gotten from?

Edited by Bluebear

I never put my name down because of this fact. Same as Shorty, knew that I wouldn't be able to make it. Gutted about it though, as Dave was a real asset to the whole Starlet community, and did a lot to raise the profile of them with their project cars. I am interested in getting a sticker however, where were those gotten from?

Josh @ Stick 2 It

I'm the same, never put my name down as i knew i couldnt make it, got a surprise party for my grandparents wedding anniversary. it is quite a shame that so many people have pulled out etc though :(

i have no car john not even a run around im gutted for the turn out if i could i would be there in a heartbeat i would like to pay my respects to dave in this post he was a fantastic man great to deal with and very proffesional he braught alot to the starlet world and everything would be much simpler if there was moor people like dave.

here is to a great person and in my eyes and many others a good friend

and i hope the turnout for him will be well rememberd

regards dale.