This is really a disappointing turn out :(, the amount of people that asked for the chance to pay their respects and now have something on, or it's too far etc!!!!!!!

There are only 9 people, that have confirmed attendance

Disappointed and frustrated at this from UKSC, we are a family of one form or another supposedly!!!!

Link to attendance post http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50949&hl=&fromsearch=1

John

Always the way John, you get a huge list and then a poor turnout. I am sure there was about 15-20 starlets wanting to do the trackday, now I will be lucky with 5

the only thing stoppin me from jumpin in the SR for this is the fact im still banned,even from glasgow distance isnt an issue for me.

im gutted i cant attend and meet all u guys.

also disappointed as well from wot wudv been an EPIC turnout!

a mean cum on guys, its not everyday your cars gona b in BANZAI is it! Plus the fact your doin this for a guy whos helped a good few of u develop your starlets to wot they are today!!

Pull a sicky,its only 1 day.

DO IT FOR DAVE

This is why i didnt put my name down. i cant make it plain and simple. im gutted i cant be there but that date has always clashed for me. people should know when they add them selves whether or not there is a realistic chance off attendance. this isnt just a meet. its to pay respects to one of the kindest and most helpful people i have ever had the fortune to meet! Dave was a legend and frankly no where is too far for this sort of event. its sad tbh that we cant do better.

Well it's getting machined then will just need putting back together. Bedding in and mapping

Mine took 3 months to get machined lol and the head is still in the machine shop lol and i no that Micheals is the next to be completed apparently