mental, huge pick up with bedrooms and living room, and stairs!!! wtf!

dodge1_innerbig.jpg

backtrack1_thumb.jpg

IMG_15199.jpg

Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al-Nahyan, also known as the 'Rainbow Sheikh', due to the fact that he once bought a fleet of Mercedes every colour of the rainbow as a wedding present. Decided that he would like to celebrate the desert, by building a very special caravan.

On this occasion the Rainbow Sheik chose to honor the pioneers of the oil boom - and show his passion for classic dune-bashing four wheel drives - by building the most incredible replica of a 1950s Dodge Power Wagon, only eight times the size of the real thing.

Built over a period of months, the scale of the construction was limited only by the size of the wheels that the Sheik could get, which apparently were used on a machine for transporting oil rigs.

The truck is built around a metal frame more reminiscent of static plant, rather than anything mobile. This is emphasized by a flight of stairs leading up to the 'front door. The Truck houses just about everything needed for comfortable living, including four large, air conditioned bedrooms (The air-con units are visible behind the false radiator grille) as well as a living room,

bathrooms and even a patio in the pick-up bed.

link to video (its not a youtube so cant embed)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d8f_1332379003

I don't know what else to add really, it has 2 floors, a house which is better decorated than mine, drives, and is...amazing!

hes doing a jeep, too...

bada8d38058db1c1b2b90650d35bcd27.jpg

How would you insure this ?

Phoning insurance company: Hi, can I please insure my pick up truck, yes what is you registration number, it's flat 2 " 27 green street".....

So is it a house you want to insure, well yes it is a Dodge powerwagon 5 bedroom truck :D

Edited by F3rAL