Give my car a good pointless scrub today. It Pissed it down after but ah well.We had a little Photoshoot in between downpours. The black Punto with mine will be set aside for a Starlet in the very near future.

Here are some pics.

DSC02444.jpg

DSC02445.jpg

DSC02446.jpg

DSC02448.jpg

DSC02449.jpg

DSC02450.jpg

DSC02451.jpg

DSC02452.jpg

DSC02453.jpg

DSC02454.jpg

DSC02456.jpg

DSC02457.jpg

DSC02459.jpg

DSC02492.jpg

Ok i'll reveal my secret. I get my car washed and waxed every weekend without fail. It Also gets a good bugffing with a electric buffer.

If you regularly clean your car and wax it then the rain and dirt doesnt stick to your car at all so it looks mint all the time. I had to go down a motorway to get to where we took the pics aswell but as you can see, no dirt. It got veyr dirty on the way to bluewater because i hadn't had it long so a "dirt barrier" hadn't built up on the surface of the paint.

I clean it in a garage if i have to. Ive become even more obsessed with keeping it clean since ive got a black car.

Very nice, just as usual!

Buy some coilovers <_< just imagine your car about 30mm lower it'd look the fcuking nuts!!

I know it would. They are on my shopping list don't worry.

Thanks for all the comments. Hopefully i can start having Starlet shoots soon as my sis is looking for one and my mate who owns that punto is aswell.

• 4 weeks later...