perfect Fast road/light track suspension setup **FINALLY SOLD**

Hi Guys,

i have for sale an awesome little suspension setup perfect for fast road/light track use.

Suspension kit comprises of:

• Tein s-tech springs 35/40mm drop (6 months use)
  • Cusco adjustable camber top mounts (again 6 months use)
  • standard replacment front shocks (again 6 months use)
  • standard replacement rears - i believe these are slightly older however are still recently new by the looks of things. in perfect working condition and i guess no more than a year old. (just trying to be honest!)
  • all rubber dust covers in perfect condition
  • also have poly bumpstops in shocks to stop them bottoming out which will prolong the life of these dramatically and stop potential rubbing with full car, potholes etc.

Item Condition:9/10 - basically new

Price and price conditions: Now £230 + delivery + if paying by Paypal you need to add fees.

Extra Info: Awesome suspension setup. 1000 times better than the old kyb and 40mm spring setup i had on mine before. Ride was firm but not harsh or bouncy in anyway and held the road so well. gave a real nice ride height and still has the ability to take passengers in the back if need be.

Pictures:
photo20.jpg
photo24.jpg
iphonepicbackup010.jpg
iphonepicbackup013.jpg

only two pics i can find atm which was just after removing them from car. ill wash the bit of mud off them up and take better and clearer pics asap. second pic you can see how good condition the springs are in with only two marks out of the paint. all top mounts in perfect condition too. ignore the suspension underneath the second pic that is my old kyb setup.

Contact Details: Pm me on here or text me on 07974148346.

Delivery: can package up and courier for additional ££. or pick up is free.

Edited by snails ep91
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...