I've just got a second hand thermostat housing after mine cracked and it has no sensors that fit my wiring and I should checked before I got rid of the old one but now I need the 2 sensors that are on it. How can I figure out what ones I need and where can I get them as I have no clue about sensors at all,

Thanks in advance guys

1 sensor should be the (CTS) coolent temp sensor thats the green one that go's at the back of the thermo housing near the thermostat its self

The other one at the top of the thremo housing closest to the top rad hose is the ECU Temp sensor which i have for sale if you are interested?

get some pictures of the plugs, that way people can see what sensor it is you require and will be able to help you out easier,

or atleast let us know what engine you have and roughly what year its from. manufactures are always changing to cheaper designs so plugs will no doubt change ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Got one down but I've now fund a fly lead hiding under the manifold pics to follow tmoz as I'm cloaking at the bit to get the wee thing back on the road, also anyone got a gt rear folding seat bracket ? Need one of them too

• 1 month later...

Right the sensor from Micky boy was a match to the one I needed. I'm also needing the cuts sensor for a 99 glanza that's the green one that connects to to the rad hose mine has one fly lead coming from it and from looking in to it this is a hard one to find, ill post pic of what I got in the morning so there is no doubt I got the right one, cheers in advance guys

• 3 weeks later...

Right lads I've semi got it me thinks, it's the 98/99 fan switch that attaches on to the thermostat housing to radiator top pipe, I'll post pics when I get in from work about 3 this afternoon. This is the only thing keeping my baby from the open road so I'm if any one can help me out I'd be very appreciative,

Thanks in advance lads

Can I do it long term or just until I manage to source one? And regards to the gt thermostat I have no clue? I was told it was a glanza one cause mine went walkies somewhere and didn't even send me a postcard lol is it a gt one? Do I need to do more for the sensors?

I havnt had the Plug on my fan switch for over a year as know1 wants to cut up a perfectly good loom to give me there plug haha

Its no problem just the fan turns on when it falls off so i know I've no worries of it over heating :)

If u do deside to cut your lil green plug off ill have it though ;)

I'd love it if someone could gimme a hand and let me see theres so I could see if mine is operating fine, but that geen plug that's allready in the housing is not for that green plug coming from the wiring. The one with the green plug from the wiring is for another sensor that is attached to the top pipe for the radiator. The green plug in the housing shouldn't be there it's a sorta rounded triangle one???? That sound right?