Feeling depressed about my glanza...

Well, after spending 3 days cutting it back with paint renovator and polishing it and waxing it, it then bloody rained on the monday so i couldnt finish the rear end (no biggie)

So today if finish work to get home and my car is fucken filthy :(

Not only that, its gone cloudy again on some bits, so now ive got to go over the whole bloody thing again. Im seriously not impressed.

Im trying to find a flexi for my Apexi Exhaust, and various other bits and pieces...

Stressing me right out, argggghhhh!

Gotta love starlets mate eh?

Its yours for a 5er...

lol.

Im just chatting to iddy now as i cant understand why its gone chalky again!

It was chalky from been stood for 2 years so i cut it back etc and as you can see in my build thread it was gleaming, its now rained again and bits of it have gone back to been chalky again, And i just dont get where im going wrong of it its just the paint or what?

Was feeling really keen to get on with it tonight until i saw that!

try using proper bodyshop g3 cutting compound and a machine mop with some water then move on to g6 then the glaze mate that should do the trick thats what we use at work on old paint work to bring it back to life just donrt keep the polisher in the same place for to long or you'll burn the paint or warp the pannel

I have spent 3 days cutting back, polishing and waxing it lol, you even read my fb status about it ;)

try using proper bodyshop g3 cutting compound and a machine mop with some water then move on to g6 then the glaze mate that should do the trick thats what we use at work on old paint work to bring it back to life just donrt keep the polisher in the same place for to long or you'll burn the paint or warp the pannel

Nah il pay someone to do that, really not confident enough to do that lol

i charge 50quid for a full machine polish and wax on a car and i garrantee it'll feel like glass after and normaly as long as its washed and waxed every week 2weeks it'll stay that way .but if its left cant garrantee it wont go dull again plus with it being old paint aswell dont help

just go to your local body shop mate and ask them if they would do a full machine polish on your car and there advice on an after care treatments for the paint work .i never use a jet wash on my car reason why is you put all those layers of wax on right to protect your paint and give it a nice shine you come along with your jet wash boom all gone use a hose or a watering can say also get a bucket with a grit gard .and when waxing apply thin hazzy coats off wax so you can hardly see it then its easy to remove thus you dont have to push on as hard to get it off thus not puting loads of swirl marks in your paint aswell get some good micro fiber cloths always wash them in just water then they dont go hard and wont mark your paint u should just use the weight of your hand to remove the wax not be pushing on the pannel just take your time and the finish will speak for its self do this once a week say a sunday and ull notice the difference win a month the car will be easyer to clean and dry and wax and to remove the wax mate