Rite folks thinkin bout goin for a TD04 setup but hav a couple things to ask first.

Can i have a setup with no external wastegate and screamer pipe?

If so where is a good place to get the manifold and decat pipe for this from?

And what are the supporting mods i will need to run this at about 0.8bar??

Thanks

No, you don't need a external wastegate or screamer. We are a UK supplier of WEPR products and they are excellent quality for the price.

You would also need a healthy engine, decent plugs and leads, FMIC, full free flowing exhaust system, and some form of management (RRFPR would be okay for 0.8, just make sure it's set up right).

cheers Iddy and Joz gonna have a look at the wepr stuff and get saving. Av got a blitz nurspec r on the Ep just now(decat pipe and rear baffle out) is this ok to run on the above setup and will it be ok to keep the baffle in for longer journeys ?

Link to TD04 Guide in Wiki Section:

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?app=ccs&module=pages&section=pages&id=2&record=10

Tbh, Screamers are only loud when you are on full boost. The rest of the time the car sounds normal, believe me you want screamer noise in your life!

Have a look at Race-Tech's turbo kits:

http://www.race-tech.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_5

Cheapest kit and prolly the best out there imao! You get everything you need!

They may be able to make u a custom kit that vents the screamer back into the exhaust however if you really dont want a screamer...

dont doubt the race-tech kit as one of the best but i dont think u could ever claim it to be close to the cheapest lol

Cheaper then wepr's hybrid kit?

tbh tho, WEPR or Race-Tech swings and roundabouts... there the best kits out there imo...

If you wana do it on the cheap, look at toyosports...

its cheaper than weprs hybrid kit yea but thats a diffrent turbo for a higher power application. if u got it as a stock td04 turbo it would work out cheaper with wepr.

not trying to say a bad word about the race-tech kits i wouldnt swap mine its bloody bomb proof. and not trying to swap his option on what kit to get if he can afford to pay extra to get the race-tech kit he wouldnt be dissapointed but i find it hard for someone to claim its the cheapest option :p

Mild Steel Wepr TD04 external wastegate evolution manifold with wepr SR series downpipe with wastegate plumbed back in ( no screamer) about 450quid shipped from wepr or cheaper with no external WG.