1997 Paseo ST £650 ono.

Here we have my prised Paseo for sale which I am reluctantly selling as I'm upgrading to a larger family car. I bought this around 5 years ago and enjoyed every minute I've owned it. A great little car still in every day use, so the mileage may increase slightly

1997 ST 1.5i

103,000 miles

Lowered 38mm Apex

custom exhaust system (Bewely Motors)

Limited addition 15" 100+ gunmetal chrome alloys.

K&N Induction Kit

Si Spoiler

Pioneer sound system

The MOT is valid until mid May and taxed until July 2012.

Bad bits - has a occasional rattle from the back box but assured by a mechanic its only loose baffling and not much to worry about.

The front tires will need replacing soon but could replace these as part of the sale if required.

Some marks to the body work but in good condition for the age, most noticeable being on the bumper where someone knocked into me when I was parked in a car park (see pics below)

Tel: 07886890564

HIx2U.jpg

7ZwvN.jpg

pgrT9.jpg

GrPrL.jpg

E1ZWq.jpg

gPcb8.jpg

Forgetting power they are realistically on part with a NA starlet with the way they accelerate and drive (having had both I am allowed to comment :p)

These are great little cars and this looks a nice example

Where you based

Personally think it is worth more than just an engine. It is a good car for someone. Shame to see you are selling buddy. I remember you sending me the photos when you finished the car. Good luck with the sale. Please make sure it goes to someone who will cherish it :(