Really pi**ed off advice needed

Washed the car yesterday and ran the sponge round the lip on my front wheel and a massive flake of the red anodised bit came off :(

What I want to know is what you guys would do I was thinking of just getting the whole lot sprayed one colour to save costs as money is tight

What colours would you think would best suit my car it's 1ao silver

Thanks Lewis

As Socks said it's common with Rota wheels once there is a tiny kerb mark or rash, water will get under the coating and it'll flake off. I'd just sand it all off and polish up the bare metal with Autosol.

Same thing happened to mine recently. Is it the HM3's I sold you? They may still be under some kind of warrenty i can check that out for you?

Anyway as I'm buying a house at the moment I'm not spending on a refurb so i patched them up with some of this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VHT-SP450-RED-ANODIZED-FINISH-COLOR-COAT-PAINT-/380424913712?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5893178330

Its by no means looks perfect but at first glance and at a distance you dont notice the missing paint. On closer inpection you can tell though but it looks way better than having a big silver patch.

Just checked through my emails and it was 4th March when I purchased them so they may be just out of any warrenty.

Either way I have emailed Julian at Rare Rims who I got them off to see what crack is and if they can repair them or anything. I will let you know when he gets back to me.

Had word back, Rota do offer a 12 month warrenty on the paint finish of the wheels so that has unfortunatly expired now.

Rare Rims will take a look though and see what rota say, they want some pics etc, ill PM you now regarding it to save spamming your thread.