Yep will be a sensor 1 of mine went last year. Get yourself a multimeter and test them. Buy 1 from some one who is breaking they are expensive me in my infinate knowledge got it from toyota cost me about 125 wont be making tht mistake again.

Sensors are in the hubs theres a thick black wire comes out and will go up behind the arch liners follow it up and unplug it use a multimeter on the 2 pins and spin the wheel if you get a reading then they are working do this to all 4 to check the sensors.

damn the dreaded abs light.... check all sensors first mate.. yeh and they are fookin expensive from toyota.. if you fit a new sensor make sure you reset the fault codes then go for a spin and reset again if necessary as i had to reset 3 times before the light went out!!

Okay but before earlier on today when ignition on i could hear abs pump before light went out for a bit.

Now i can hear pump and light does not go out an stays in constantly so it must be pump side

Aye use them on the abs sensor side of the wires and spin the wheels abs sensors work on a magnetic field so as they spin create their own current. So no current means their no working. Change over the faulty 1 if you cant get to diagnostics to reset it then jus drive it for haf an hour abs is self checking so should reset after a while anyway.

Pretty sure thats for engine management bud not abs i could stand corrected though. Also dont think it would specify what sensor was broke either again i could stand corrected. Best way as i said get urself a jack and a multimeter n get your hands dirty ;)