Right here we go cars always ran sweet and never missed a beat so thought I'd treat her to some new plugs before m.o.t same as brought last time ngk's fit all four new plugs put leads back on thinking jobs a good-un started car and it misses like a bitch.

So I set about removing first new plug put old one back in still missing so took second new one out and out old back in and bam ran beautiful so thought rite might be a fault with the new plugs so took em all out and out all the old ones back in fired her up and hay presto sweet again until I touch the throttle and it starts to miss again turned it off checked all leads , dizzy etc no issues with those so thought rite try it again fired up running good then it starts missing again I've got no idea what's causing it now and it's fuxking me off to be honest as I never had this issue before

Any advice greatly appreciated

I agree. The only thing that you have disturbed is the leads. They can become brittle and can break inside. The fibres inside are pretty brittle. Also just a thought. Start the car up when its dark and look in the engine bay for sparks. Best to do it with the light off bud.

Ayup Sam and yeah that's the only thing I can think off but that would piss me off as they were expensive magnecore leads n I don't think I will be able to get another set today so I can take it for m.o.t in the morning I wish I hadn't bothered changing the plugs she was sweet before I did that 😞

Its not the best mothod but I had a set of leads that were arcing out from the 90deg fitting that pushes onto the dizzy, I wrapped insulation tape around them at that point and that solved it until I got new ones.

I only found out mine had gone there though by trying to push on the leads by hand, its quite a shock :lol:

Anyone even got a spare set of decent leads for sale near me or try so I can see if the leads are at fault as I need it to pass m.o.t tomorrow and be road worthy as I move next weekend lol