No ignition lights

ive bought a rolling shell to my engine in. Thought i would do a few checks connected the jump pack to the battery leads checking all the rest of the loom is clear not touching anything. I then switch the ignition on and no lights what so ever just the standard boost gauge goes right up. I then checked all the lights then were all working, cd player, heater etc.. the indicators warning symbols were lighting up on dash so was hand brake warning lamp and main beam light. I then checked the fuses in by the steering wheel cowling and checked the fuses out in the engine bay all were fine. i thought then i would try a diagnostic test still no engine management light coming on. Its got a after market clifford alarm which i though could of been a problem but the red warning light goes out then turns green and the fuel pump is working and i checked the starter motor with a power probe for live. Can the alarm disable anything else ? any ides thanks

its a earth issue, thats why the standard boost gauge went all the way up......my temp needle did that when i left the inlet earth undone...wouldnt worry about the dash lights tbh id concentrate on getting it all up and running youll notice wiring issues as you go to put it all back together

i just thought i would check all the basics first see if the lights would work and the ignition lights as i have bought the shell off of some one else and they may of sold it as there could be a wiring fault.

your not understanding me there is a earth that was on your inlet touch it to body ground lad

sorry i didnt understand what you meant ive been out there again tonight and had a proper look around and i see what you mean the earth on the end of the injector loom i put that to the body for a ground and all working perfect thanks for help and every one else for input.