Top Secret Gold Colour Code

Top secret gold is a specific gold made by a tuning company in Japan called top secret and they put it on all there high end cars and if you want that actual colour you have to ask permission from top secret to use it and it will cost around 360 a quart :)

Top secret gold is a specific gold made by a tuning company in Japan called top secret and they put it on all there high end cars and if you want that actual colour you have to ask permission from top secret to use it and it will cost around 360 a quart :)

Dam 360 quid for some paint it better come with real gold!

Look at what I put dude that's what's top secrets all about right there mo fo lmao :D I wanted the exact top secret colour for my car bit they wanted my build thread and it's just waaay too expensive and tbh not all that special considering the price and you have to wait for aprooval and per issuing for there paint bloody silly tbh

Touche'! But FUCK that LOL! You need about 4 litres roughly to do a car in my opinion. Maybe a bit less, but I'd personally put a good few coats on lol... Thats going to be about £5,500-6,000 just for 4 litres of paint..... Are they fucking crazy? 5 litres usually costs in the £300 region. lol!

Edited by aaddzz123

From urban dictionary

1. TOP SECRET GOLD 15 up, 5 down

A color of paint that is TOP SECRET. Though there are many requests for the "color code" for Top Secret Gold paint, no such code exists nor is it available from any paint or body shop. This color is a custom blend made from only the finest materials. The paint is usually available for around $500 per quart, pending the approval of the vehicle it is to be used on.